Tracks for my arrangements are available from:
- SMP Press titles: Click on the song title, then select “Look Inside”.
- Noteflight titles: The first two pages can be previewed online.
- BHS titles: The first page can be previewed online.
- Sweet Adelines titles: Some songs can be previewed; some not. Select the online store, then search on my name. For each title, select the “More Information” link. If the song can be previewed, it’ll be found there.
I’m available to do custom work, including:
- Commissioned arrangements
- Fixes to intros, tags, and trouble spots in a song
- Arrangements of original songs
Contact me to discuss your project.
Arrangements Available for Custom Licensing
The arrangements below are not cleared for online sale at this time; they are available for custom licensing. With a custom license, you are requesting a clearance for the song that is specific to your chorus or quartet. Clearance fees are the customer’s responsibility, and the amount of the clearance fees is set by the publishers.
License Through the Barbershop Harmony Society
- Do the New York / I Got Rhythm Medley (contest uptune)
- Let It Go (Frozen)
- Try Everything (Zootopia)
Contact me for the paperwork to request a custom license for these songs from BHS. Contact Janice Bane (email@example.com) with questions about the licensing process. The BHS cannot license songs for groups outside of North America. Customers from outside the US and Canada should seek permission using the copyright resources in their home country.
License Through Alfred Music
- Too Darn Hot (Cole Porter, from Kiss Me, Kate)
License requests can be sent to Alfred Music Publishing via the Alfred Music website
License Through Tresona Music
- Christmas Canon (Trans-Siberian Orchestra – arranged for four parts, overlay, and piano)
License requests can be sent to Tresona Music via the Tresona Music website