Arrangements are available from:
- SMP Press
- Noteflight Marketplace
- Sweet Adelines, International Sales
- Barbershop Harmony Society, Harmony Marketplace
Links to specific songs can be found on the Contest, Show, and Holiday pages. Songs available from SMP Press and Noteflight are cleared for worldwide sale. Songs available from BHS and Sweet Adelines may be restricted to certain territories; contact BHS or Sweet Adelines for more information. Sweet Adelines and BHS titles will have member and non-member pricing.
The arrangements below are not cleared for online sale, but can be cleared by way of a custom license. Custom licenses are specific to your chorus or quartet. Licensing terms and fees are set by the copyright holders.
License through Barbershop Harmony Society (US and Canada)
Customers in the US and Canada can contact me for the paperwork to request a license from BHS for these songs. The BHS cannot clear songs for use outside of North America. If you are outside of North America you must request a license from the copyright agencies in your home country.
- Dangerous Dan McGrew
- Do the New York / I Got Rhythm Medley (contest uptune) – tracks available from Jen Cooke
- Let It Go (from Frozen) – tracks available from Donya Metzger
- Try Everything (from Zootopia) – Performed by Greater Harrisburg Chorus in their 2nd place performance at the 2019 Harmony Classic
License through Alfred Music (online request through the Alfred website)
- Too Darn Hot – Cole Porter
License through Tresona Music (online request through the Tresona website)
- Christmas Canon – Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Arranged for 4 parts, overlay, and piano
Arrangements are for women’s voices.
Tracks are available from:
- Jen Cooke (Tracks by Jen)
- Donya Metzger
- Kim Newcomb (NewVoice Studio)
- Melissa VanHousen (MelVan Tracks)
- Tim Waurick (TimTracks)
I cannot send out unlicensed preview copies of copyrighted songs. Titles available from SMP Press, Noteflight, and BHS can be previewed online. For titles available through Sweet Adelines, some songs can be previewed; some not. Select the online store, then search on my name. For each title, select the “More Information” link. If the song can be previewed, it’ll be found there.
I’m available to do commissioned work, including new arrangements and fixes to intros, tags, and trouble spots in a song. Are you a barbershop songwriter with a song you’d like arranged? I’ve worked with many songwriters on original material. Contact me to discuss your project.