Carole Prietto, ARRANGING BARBERSHOP HARMONY
A practical guide to barbershop arranging, aimed at beginning and intermediate level arrangers. " ... LOVE IT ... Simple clear straightforward language, a piece at a time, in sensible order, with wee reminders from time to time of something important that you've previously said … " -- Joey Minshall, CMA
Shop for sheet music and arrangements at SheetMusicPlus.com
- Barbershop Arrangements
- Vintage Sheet Music
- Sheet Music from the Smithsonian
- Sheet Music from the Levy Collection at Johns Hopkins
Shop Music Books at SheetMusicPlus.com
- Jim Fleser, The Chord Wheel – Excellent tool for learning the Circle of Fifths
- Alfred Music, The Complete Book of Scales, Chords, Arpeggios, and Cadences – music theory, along with piano method. The music theory discussion is excellent.
- Alfred’s Basic Adult All-in-One Course – Book 1 | Book 2 | Book 3 – Music theory, along with piano method.