Arrangements are available from:
- SMP Press – Arrangements of copyrighted songs available from SMP Press are cleared for worldwide sale.
- Noteflight Marketplace – Arrangements of copyrighted songs available from SMP Press are cleared for worldwide sale.
- Sweet Adelines, International Sales – search under “International Arranged Music”
- Barbershop Harmony Society, Harmony Marketplace
Public Domain Songs
Public domain laws differ around the world. For this reason, songs that are public domain in the US may still be under copyright elsewhere. Customers from outside the US need to seek clearance through the copyright agencies in their home country.
The arrangements below are not cleared for online sale, but can be cleared by way of a custom license, specific to your chorus or quartet. Licensing terms and fees are set by the copyright holders.
License through Barbershop Harmony Society (US and Canada)
Customers in the US and Canada can contact the Barbershop Harmony Society for the paperwork to request custom licensing for the songs below. Fees are set by the copyright holders. The BHS cannot clear songs for customers outside of North America. Customers outside the US and Canada need to work through the copyright agencies in their home country.
- Dangerous Dan McGrew
- Do the New York / I Got Rhythm Medley (contest uptune) – tracks available from Jen Cooke
- Let It Go (from Frozen) – tracks available from Donya Metzger
- Try Everything (from Zootopia) – Performed by Greater Harrisburg Chorus in their 2nd place performance at the 2019 Harmony Classic
License through Alfred Music (online request through the Alfred website)
- Too Darn Hot – Cole Porter
License through Tresona Music (online request through the Tresona website)
- Christmas Canon – Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Arranged for 4 parts, overlay, and piano
Arrangements are for women’s voices.
Tracks are available from:
- Jen Cooke (Tracks by Jen)
- Donya Metzger
- Kim Newcomb (NewVoice Studio)
- Melissa VanHousen (MelVan Tracks)
- Tim Waurick (TimTracks)
I cannot send out unlicensed preview copies of copyrighted songs. Titles available from SMP Press, Noteflight, and BHS can be previewed online. For titles available through Sweet Adelines, some songs can be previewed; some not. Select the online store, then search on my name. For each title, select the “More Information” link. If the song can be previewed, it’ll be found there.
I’m available to do commissioned work, including new arrangements and fixes to intros, tags, and trouble spots in a song. Are you a barbershop songwriter with a song you’d like arranged? I’ve worked with many songwriters on original material. Contact me to discuss your project.